good rainy afternoon...
i am happily writing from my newly upgraded computer, which was out of use during National Scrapbook Day this past weekend. this is probably the first time i've not created a project in honor of NSD. but at the same time, i was thrilled to have a faster working computer more than anything. lots more memory & storage space to boot...YAY! now i need to think about investing in a 27" or higher monitor, LOL!
anyway, this month i am hosting Project 12 over at the Gossamer Blue blog. this works out perfectly for me since my project life is documented on a monthly basis. the best thing about the Project 12 challenge is that you get to participate for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate :)
to play along, be sure to follow the instructions below AND see more of my Project 12 images here...
- Follow Gossamer Blue on Pinterest HERE
- Leave a comment on this post HERE with your Pinterest name letting us know you are following us.
- Gossamer Blue will follow you back and invite you to contribute to our Project 12 Pinterest Board
- Accept the invitation from Gossamer Blue.
- You are now ready to post your Project 12 spread to our Project 12 Pinterest board.
Each month Gossamer Blue will pick a winner at random to win a prize.
Create a Project 12 spread recapping one month and post it to the Project 12 Pinterest board by May 10th and Gossamer Blue will pick a random winner to receive $20 Gift Certificate.