Well, hello and welcome! I'm here to start you off with Lily Bee's 4th birthday blog hop celebration.This week the design team is celebrates with a dose of creative projects to inspire you each day. There are lots of fabulous giveaways and inspiration to be shared. More details below. So, let's get started!
Today, we are kicking it off the birthday celebration with an awesome sketch challenge, created by none other Nicole Nowosad.
My design is based pretty much exactly as the sketch but instead of adding a design running down the side of the page, I created a long title i cut using my Silhouette.
And of course, I couldn't resist not using chipboard button stickers from the Lovely collection.
Now on with the blog hop. We have a lot of chances for you to win a prize package from Lily Bee each day of the hop! Here’s what you need to do to be eligible to win:
- Follow the Lily Bee Design blog
- Leave a comment on each designer’s blog
- Leave a comment on the Lily Bee Design blog telling us what your favorite new embellishments are from our collections
- Bonus entry opportunities:
- Like Lily Bee Design on Facebook
- Follow Lily Bee Design on Instagram and tag yourself and at least one friend on the Lily Bee Design blog hop photo.
- Follow Lily Bee Design on Twitter and Tweet or Re-Tweet the blog hop info
- Follow Lily Bee design on Pinterest
- Pin any of this week’s design team projects that have inspired you, tagging #lilybeedesign so we can easily find the entries.
That’s a lot of ways to win! Plus, since this is a 3-day blog hop with new projects every day, there's even more chances if you participate in our hop tomorrow and Thursday! You have until Sunday March 3, 2013 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced next week!
Thanks for stopping by and hop on to your next stop Leslie Ashe.